 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 14008
  Re: Coca Cola Sets

And if anyone takes Bill up on this offer, and has more sets to trade, I would also trade a complete Telekom set for a complete CocaCola Soccer Set (must include all pieces, including the mystery figs). (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (...) (22 years ago, 27-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Coca Cola Sets

(...) According to my nephew (in the Osaka, Japan area), the promotion is now over. He doesn't think he can get any more of these sets anywhere. He has collected a fair number of sets for me, which I will consider trading, but it's doubtful that I'm (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)