 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13999
    WTB: Mega Bloks, Tyco, and Lego Elements —Richard Marchetti
   Your disgust with these cheaply made and inferior clone bricks is to our mutual advantage: you don't want 'em and I will pay you $$$ USD to take them off your hands! Now, I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)