 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13983
    Looking to reduce inventory... Lots of Stuff... Star Wars too! —Jeremy Scott
   Hi all! My family and I run an eBay business and are looking to reduce some of our inventory. Make an offer on any or all of it. We accept MO, Check and Paypal. Shipping from Arizona, USA 85248. Any reasonable offer will be accepted, but we have to (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Gone! (Re: Looking to reduce inventory... Lots of Stuff... Star Wars too!) —Jeremy Scott
   Gone! Thanks! Jeremy Scott (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)