 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13971
Re: WTB: Goozle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 12:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle Beatty writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rob Doucette writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle Beatty writes:
Please contact me if you have one to sell. Thanks!

Try Shop at Home.  If they don't have them try the LIC in Orlando, they had
all of the sets from that line on the shelf.

-Rob.

Unfortunately, Orlando is a little out of the way for me. What does LIC mean?

Give them a call, LEGO phone numbers are listed on the main .shopping page
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/ There probably is a flat rate on
shipping so larger orders will offset shipping costs.

-Rob.