 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13911
Re: Custom VW Beetle set available at Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 11:12:12 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
BL Design and Troy's Surplus LEGO are proud to announce that our Custom VW
Beetle Kit is now available for sale at Troy's Surplus LEGO on
Bricklink.com!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=601674

There are only 10 sets in the initial production run, so be sure to get
yours before they are all gone! (#1 and #2 have already been sold!)

Thanks,

Troy

Wow,
looks like a wonderful kit!

I just bought a real 1971 beetle(1) so of course I'd love to have
one of these. but I can't for a while because of my money being tied up in
the big one- so..... Do you know if there might be another run??

please let me know :-)

Gary
(1)yes I'm braging,I'm proud of my little red bug.:-)