 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13910
13909  |  13911
Subject:
20,000+ NEW Lego Parts 100+ Lbs $6000+ Value for Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 01:01:31 GMT

Hello,

Over the past few weeks our NEW Lego Inventory has ballooned up to 20,000+
NEW parts and we are looking to Sell all 20,000+ NEW Lego Parts to a
interested buyer at well below actual worth if you were to sell them on
Bricklink. All parts are BRAND NEW just handled to sort & are from a SMOKE
FREE home. We have about $6000+ Invested in parts, from TONS of different
New Lego sets that we bought in bulk and pieced out. All parts are
individually bagged by Color and Part #. This alone will save you Hours &
Hours of Sorting. Some of the Sets that these parts came from are: 1354,
1355, 4705, 4709, 4714, 4723, 4795, 4811, 5935, 6033, 6095, 7101, 7104,
7110, 7121, 7126, 7139, 7144, 7163, 7171, 7186, 7201, 4707, & MORE. Please
check out our CLOSED Bricklink Store to get the Idea of what we are
offering, NOTE** Our inventory is a few weeks out dated so there is Tons
more parts that we are including and some that are listed that are not
included. The inventory will give you about a 85-90% accurate idea of what
is included. The PASSWORD to Unlock the store is ARUBA. Also we have
attached links to pictures of what the lot actually looks like.

This is an estimated inventory on BRICKLINK of about $5500-$6000. If you are
interested please make an offer, we will accept below actual value.

Our reason for selling is that we have just purchased a New car and really
need the funds to put towards the Car.

Please check out our EBAY & BRICKLINK FEEDBACK so you see that we are
respected sellers and have a large respected feedback base. Ebay name
ISLAND_OASIS & bricklink store Name ISLAND_OASIS LEGO MALL

PICS: You get everything shown Including all the Lego that is packed in the
Drawers themselves. Drawers can be purchased separately if you need them.

http://fs9.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/248121/i68E00490-8995-4B86-96BC-9A058CEB040A.jpg

http://fs9.dotphoto.com/MemberImages/248121/iECEA81BF-B889-4549-9034-DA9246724F2A.jpg

Please respond if you are interested, or if you know anyone who might be.

Will accept PAYPAL, MONEY ORDERS, BIDPAY.

Thanks for your time.

BILL DORAN / ISLAND_OASIS