 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13910
    20,000+ NEW Lego Parts 100+ Lbs $6000+ Value for Sale —Bill Doran
    Hello, Over the past few weeks our NEW Lego Inventory has ballooned up to 20,000+ NEW parts and we are looking to Sell all 20,000+ NEW Lego Parts to a interested buyer at well below actual worth if you were to sell them on Bricklink. All parts are (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)