 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13908
13907  |  13909
Subject:
Red Panels needed for 4543, other colors available for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 23:55:47 GMT

Hi All!

I am in need of 11 of the 14 2x4 red hinged panels used in set 4543, Railroad
Tractor Flatbed.  I have the following 2x4 hinged panels available for trade:

5 black
1 yellow
5 white
5 gray

I have four of the eleven I need but they have the Air Show stickers on them.
I will gladly trade these stickered ones for plain ones.  If any of your panels
have the arrowed railroad stickers on them, I would be greatful if you would
make them available for trade and could negotiate accordingly.

If you have other parts you need, please send me your wants list and I will see
what I can put together for you.

Regards,

Bill