 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13907
13906  |  13908
Subject:
WANTED TO BUY MINIFIGS attention sellers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 22:33:02 GMT

Hey all, please email me with your wanted prices, I'm looking to buy in
bulk, so more is better, but if you don't have bulk please still email me!!!

I'm looking for the following specifically:

Harry Potter:
Snape
Peeves
Dumbledore
Goblins
Trolls

Star Wars:
Storm Troopers
Tie Fighter Pilots
Clone Troopers
Emperor's Guards
Ewoks
Boba Fett (adult)
Jango Fett
Biker Scouts
Darth Maul

Spiderman:
Spiderman
Green Goblin

Castle:
ALL

Aquazone:
Stingrays

Adventurers:
Mummies

Also, I need triceratops from the dinosaur adventurers, thanks!

Rick
f1fthelement@aol.com