 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13902
Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 10:19:50 GMT

That's one way of looking at it!

But like Scott says, this is off-topic(1). Please take this to e-mail:
eh105jb@mx1.pair.com

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

(1) For this group, and all others on LUGNET IMO

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Scott Arthur writes:

<snip>

It's rather ironic that you say "take it to email" after YOU hijack my thread.

I did not respond to yours, you responded to mine... what prevented you from
sending me an email at that point rather than posting and being your usual
troublemaking self?

I suspect that if there is anyone with a vendetta here, it's you.

I've said all I wanted to publicly. The facts speak for themselves, but I do
have to wonder, am I now going to suffer harrassement from you whenever I
post, going forward? Because let's face it, your entire action in this
thread has been harrassing.

Nevertheless my email is public knowledge and if you have something you want
to say that way, go ahead. I'm listening.

But meanwhile, grow up.