 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13885
Re: Service Packs: Space, Technic, Train, Town, etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 15:15:20 GMT

Why pay ridiculous prices when you don't have to?

I'm not forcing anyone to buy anything. The prices I charge reflect what the
items are worth to me. The prices buyers pay reflect what items are worth to
them. I am very cheap on some things, and less so on others. I'm happy with
my shop’s turnover, and most of my buyers will be willing to confirm I try
to give them more than they bargain for (most will know what that means).

I happen to think that some of your lots are rather pricey (for me), but I
choose not to comment on it publicly - it's a matter of manners you
understand. However, I will draw readers' attention to this description of a
3225 in your shop:

"3225 Classic Train NOT MISB, Box may have some minor scuffing/damage due to
storage. Further, some (few) random parts missing. Not sure what parts
exactly, but not high value ones. Missing parts may vary from set to set,
its the luck of the draw." - all that for $90!

The set can be had new for $85 on Bricklink:
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ademlow&itemID=325647

(good luck with it Allan)

So what is the point of your posts in this thread? Is it a positive
contribution to Lugnet? It's nothing to do with giving sellers a good deal,
and everything to do with exercising your vendetta against me. A vendetta
which extents from here to www.lp.org and even on to
http://www.bricklink.com/message.asp?ID=8495

I'm flattered that you stalk me, but I'm also reassured that an ocean
separates us.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=