 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1390
  Re: Mos Eispa pod race set

(...) Maybe we could convince you to part them out? I'd be quit happy to buy the purple, green, and brown. Incidentally, I think this has got to be the most prolific set as far as colors go. I count every major color in this set (not including (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mos Eispa pod race set

Yes, do! I would buy a lion's share of certain pieces as well! (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mos Eispa pod race set

Yeah, and I'd fight for certain green and purple parts and would want most of the orange. (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Mos Eispa pod race set

Oh please Lar, make money off us, puhleeze;-) (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)