 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1391
Re: Mos Eispa pod race set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 02:19:59 GMT

Yes, do!  I would buy a lion's share of certain pieces as well!

Rob Farver wrote:

On Thu, 6 May 1999 21:07:07 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

I have 2 copies of this more than I actually need.

If you live in the US or anywhere where these are released, you should
just go buy them. But if you live somewhere that does not yet have them
and you want these desparately, and are willing to pay 5 bucks over my
cost, plus shipping, I can hook you up.

This is not an auction. And if no one takes me up on it, I won't be
upset, back to the store they go.

Now, if I were some other people I might put them up on eBay but I'm not
so I won't.

Maybe we could convince you to part them out?  I'd be quit happy to buy
the purple, green, and brown.  Incidentally, I think this has got to be
the most prolific set as far as colors go.  I count every major color
in this set (not including Paradisa, Belville or Scala colors), except
transparents (only clear, trans-yellow, and trans-orange present).

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |