 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13876 (-10)
  Service Packs: Space, Technic, Pirate, Train, Town etc

I have put a load of service packs on my Bricklink shop... 104 in total. Just click on "service packs": (URL) A (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Custom VW Beetle set available at Bricklink

BL Design and Troy's Surplus LEGO are proud to announce that our Custom VW Beetle Kit is now available for sale at Troy's Surplus LEGO on Bricklink.com! (URL) are only 10 sets in the initial production run, so be sure to get yours before they are (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Duane Degn are you around?

Have sent a few emails with no reply at all, was attempting to purchase a few sets from your site, SORRY TO BOTHER EVERYONE ELSE but this was my last resort to attempt to contact him. (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

(...) I've been working with my nephew to get a few (hundred) of these, and it ain't easy. He's cleaning out the supermarkets nearby, but the allotment they get is small. He figures it will take a couple more weeks just to come up with the number of (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

(...) (bottle (...) I would similarly love to get some of these... Frank (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

Soooo, who's going to be our Japanese contact for getting these sets? I know I'd like 2 complete sets, and 10-20 of each of some of the subsets (bottle case, vending machine, stand, drink stand). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: lots of DUPLO parts

I have LOTS of other stuff for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I update it every few days, so check back often. I also will offer discounts on larger orders. Tim (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: A few sets and thousands of parts, some rare

I have LOTS of other stuff for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I update it every few days, so check back often. I will also offer discounts on larger orders and will consider other offers on parts that may seem overpriced. Tim (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mos Espa Pod Race 7171 for sale or trade

I have a MISB Mos Espa Podrace set #7171 for either sale or trade. For sale, I am asking for $60 +S/H via my bricklink site: (URL) trade, I would like one of the following: a new or used RCX + software and sensors, a new comprobable piece-count set, (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pirates

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... (...) lot. (...) set (...) I didn't get any takers on the entire lot so I listed them individually on BrickLink. Look in the Pirates section: (URL) - Brick Depot Thanks, Mike -- (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact