 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13875
    Custom VW Beetle set available at Bricklink —Troy Cefaratti
   BL Design and Troy's Surplus LEGO are proud to announce that our Custom VW Beetle Kit is now available for sale at Troy's Surplus LEGO on Bricklink.com! (URL) are only 10 sets in the initial production run, so be sure to get yours before they are (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Custom VW Beetle set available at Bricklink —Gary Blessing
   (...) Wow, looks like a wonderful kit! I just bought a real 1971 beetle(1) so of course I'd love to have one of these. but I can't for a while because of my money being tied up in the big one- so..... Do you know if there might be another run?? (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)