 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13871 (-10)
  Re: 2002 Coca-Cola Japan LEGO Soccer promo

Soooo, who's going to be our Japanese contact for getting these sets? I know I'd like 2 complete sets, and 10-20 of each of some of the subsets (bottle case, vending machine, stand, drink stand). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: lots of DUPLO parts

I have LOTS of other stuff for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I update it every few days, so check back often. I also will offer discounts on larger orders. Tim (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  - - - FS: A few sets and thousands of parts, some rare

I have LOTS of other stuff for sale or trade at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm I update it every few days, so check back often. I will also offer discounts on larger orders and will consider other offers on parts that may seem overpriced. Tim (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mos Espa Pod Race 7171 for sale or trade

I have a MISB Mos Espa Podrace set #7171 for either sale or trade. For sale, I am asking for $60 +S/H via my bricklink site: (URL) trade, I would like one of the following: a new or used RCX + software and sensors, a new comprobable piece-count set, (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Pirates

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:... (...) lot. (...) set (...) I didn't get any takers on the entire lot so I listed them individually on BrickLink. Look in the Pirates section: (URL) - Brick Depot Thanks, Mike -- (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Collection for sale

Hi. Due to circumstance I am selling off my Lego Collection. This sale is for the entire collection; I am not selling the sets individually. Shipping this collection will be a nightmare, so I am only going to sell to someone who is able to actually (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  People, parts, plates and more!

Just a note to let you know that over the past week I have added over 3000 new parts, people, plates, and more to my store (URL) you are looking for something and you don't see it here, ask me...I will look for ya. I will also be adding more parts (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: Japan Lego World Cup Coca-Cola figures + Hidden Secret A silver figures

Sell: Here comes Total 12 packs of Japan Coca Cola Company World Cup Limited Edition promotional Lego Soccer Collection pieces. It included Hidden Secret A figures 4472: Silver Figures!!! Extremely difficult to get. They all comes with Japan (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Huge Display Lego Figures! 3 different Types!

Sell: 18" Huge Display Lego Figures! 3 different Types! All 100% NEW and NOT FOR SALE as promotional purpose only. Dream collection for Lego collectors. Same one as you see in Toy's R Us for Display. Pls email for details and pictures. 2 Boys and 1 (...) (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for 3345 Ninja mini-fig sets in bulk quantities

Don't know if anyone has any sitting around but I figured I'd try. Thanks. MaS (22 years ago, 5-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact