 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13861 (-5)
  48 h. left, moving sale, 15-75% off, Free S&H @ Missing Brick

Some time coming Monday (May 6), my shop will close for a month or longer. Many good deals still to have. bricks 15-75% off sets 15-40% off (recently added items/sets excluded, but this is less than 1% of stock). AND FREE S&H canada/USA, all other (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Red 2x3x2 Cabinets Wanted

I am looking for several red 2x3x2 cabinets ((URL) for some projects of mine. They do not need to have doors but they must be in new or like-new condition. Please email your offers to chief@bricksburg.org if you're able to help. Thanks, Will (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Looking for that special someone? FIND THE SPACEMAN OF YOUR DREAMS

Hi all... Just added at least 1 of MOST available Space Minifigures to my Bricklink store- Legotown. All Minifigures are in never played with MINT condition. (URL) for looking, Justin (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Talon's Nest will close in 2 weeks, help me find my floor!

HaHaHaHaHa... It's been a while since I had such a great Laugh!! I feel so much better knowing I'm not the only one!! I've been unloading for a couple of years now! I now have space to lay out the kids hockey gear! I must admit, I do find it (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Loads of 7181s available for 60 USD (I know it's not the lowest but it's quantities!!)

I MUST APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY if anyone interested in single quantities read the message and was hoping for a great deal. These are being sold in quantities at cost (or for trade at cost) to help facilitate connections and exchanged purchasing (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact