 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13857
Re: Loads of 7181s available for 60 USD (I know it's not the lowest but it's quantities!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 20:17:24 GMT

I MUST APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY if anyone interested in single quantities read
the message and was hoping for a great deal.  These are being sold in
quantities at cost (or for trade at cost) to help facilitate connections and
exchanged purchasing opportunities.  But for individual ones I can probably
do it for 75$ with shipping being around 17 ground, 20 air I think to USA.
In the box they are a little expensive to ship, unpacked they are a pretty
small little bundle of parts!  I PROMISE TO MAKE BETTER SUBJECT LINES!!!