 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13856
Re: Loads of 7181s available for 60 USD (I know it's not the lowest but it's quantities!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 19:44:20 GMT

And a slight update, this price is in quantities only, singles will have to
be more just due to the handling etc, they need a really big box to be
shipped in if you want them in the boxes.  Sorry if that wasn't clear, I was
trying to get the notice up before I left for what I thought was going to be
the whole day, but alas what I was planning didn't pan out.