 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13816
13815  |  13817
Subject:
SOLD (was: Re: 6597 Century Skyway for sale)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 16:31:47 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main writes:
I have a complete, good condition 6597 Century Skyway for sale.  Includes
original instructions and all parts.  I would like to only take payment via
PayPal, but I am offering this at a special, low price.  $110.00 buys it
shipped to anywhere in the U.S.!  If interested, please e-mail me at
thomasmain@hotmail.com

This is sold ...thanks

--
Thomas Main