 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13815
13814  |  13816
Subject:
MISB sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 13:42:14 GMT

All sets MISB, prices $USD

I know my asking price might be a bit steep - I'm following Lego's
philosophy with their bulk sales:  It is easier to start high and lower
the price if necessary than it is to raise the price if you start too low.
It's hard to put a price on these items, because there aren't many for sale
out there in MISB condition. If you don't like the price, make me an offer.
I'll consider trades for used space sets (complete and in excellent condition).
Want more pictures?  Just ask.

0735 x 1 (1992) $180
Basic set with light & sound
Judging by the Lugnet list of owners, this set is not common, and it looks
terrific - I am really tempted to keep it for myself...
As you can see, the box says 517 pcs.  Has electric light & sound:
-5 bricks with lights (two 2x1 with one light, one 1x4 with two lights,
and two 1x8 with three lights on side).
-two electric 2x4 plates, two electric 2x8 plates, 9v battery box.
-black nosemaking knob
Contains yellow hoses, winch, red truck doors, gray 1x3x4 doors,
printed 2x2 round bricks, ladders... and no juniorization.

6450 x 1 (1985) $50
Light & Sound Mobile Police Truck
Not sure of the piece count - it's not printed on the box.  Has 1x2,
2x4, and 2x8 electric plates, and a 1x4 brick with two lights.  Policeman
minifig.  Why is it called "Mobile" Police Truck?  When talking about a
truck, is it really neccessary to specify whether it is mobile?

6842 x 3 (1982) $40 each
Classic Space, "Shuttle Craft"
packaged by Samsonite in Canada.
45 pieces, with a red classic space minifig.
I have three of these to sell - all MISB - and kept one for myself.

These pics are (obviously) from the set I opened.  I wanted to provide a
snapshot of the catalogue and "Lego Junior Degigners Club" envelope.
I'm pretty sure the three unopened sets have the same documents inside.

260 x 1 (1990) $10
Idea Book - New
Stickers are intact

834 X 2 (1980) $20 each
46 assorted yellow bricks
Made in Canada by Samsonite

6890 x 1 (1981) $70
Classic Space, "Cosmic Cruiser"
The box calls it "Explorer Spacecraft"
111 pcs. with red classic space minifig.  What else is there to say?
Box shows some shelfwear, with a small tear on the front bottom left corner.

6886 x 2 (1989) $60
Space Police "Galactic Peace Keeper"
115 pcs. black/white space police minifig, Blacktron I minifig to use as
a prisoner.  Trans red canopy and antennae.  "Police" quarter octagon
domes.  People that own this set like it - no rating less than 80 on Lugnet.

6273 x 1 (1992) $165
Pirates, "Rock Island Refuge"
372 pcs.  7 minifigs (including pirate wench).  I'm sure this set will
nicely complement Lego's recent pirate re-releases, if you're rediscovering the
theme.  The box is in great shape, with very little shelf wear.

When I acquired these two sets, I thought they were MISB.  When I got home,
I found they had been opened and taped shut by the store.  I must have been
too excited to notice when I bought them:

832 x 1 (1980) $10
same as 834, except blue bricks, and the box is NOT sealed.

1514 x 1 (1988) $5
42 piece Basic trial size kit.  Again, this box is NOT sealed.
Packaged by Samsonite in Canada.

Jeff J
Lugnet Member #884