 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13815
    MISB sets for sale —Jeff Jardine
   All sets MISB, prices $USD I know my asking price might be a bit steep - I'm following Lego's philosophy with their bulk sales: It is easier to start high and lower the price if necessary than it is to raise the price if you start too low. It's hard (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: MISB sets for sale —Jeff Jardine
   (...) I have just added these items to my Bricklink shop: (URL) I said before - if you don't like my asking price, make me an offer. Will consider trades for used space sets that are in excellent condition. Thanks for looking! Jeff J (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)