 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 138
    FS: Mummies, black coffins, crates... and more. —Pawel Nazarewicz
   I might have the following for sale soon. If you are interested, let me know, and I will sell or sell them off. All are in mint condition. I haven't set the prices on them yet. 5 Mummies 4 coffins complete (tan) 5 Black coffin tops 5 Blue coffin (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)