 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 138
FS: Mummies, black coffins, crates... and more.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 03:12:49 GMT

I might have the following for sale soon.  If you are interested, let me
know, and I will sell or sell them off.  All are in mint condition.  I
haven't set the prices on them yet.

5 Mummies
4 coffins complete (tan)
5 Black coffin tops
5 Blue coffin bottoms
2x3x2 brown crate w/ 2 2x3 brown plate
5 4x12 tan plates
10 gray 1x2x5 bricks
10 tan 1x2x5 bricks
10 tan 1x2x5 bricks w/design
Some desert animals... and more...

Let me know if any of this is interesting, and I will throw up a quick
sale.  If you have participated in one of my old sales, I have your
address.  If you haven't, here is my URL to my page:

http://members.xoom.com/verneer/

Pawel