 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13781
13780  |  13782
Subject:
SW Episode II Lego @ Pyrite's Plunder!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:50:07 GMT

Greetings All!

  Just a note to let you all know that I have listed parts from every SW Ep
II Lego set released thus far. Some of the sets have been listed for a few
days now so not everything is still available but I will be adding the last
set #7103 Jedi Duel within the next few hours. Here is what I have
sorted/listed:

12  - 7163 Republic Gunship
22  - 7113 Tusken Raider
2   - 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit
8   - 7153 Slave I
22  - 7143 Jedi Starfighter
18  - 7103 Jedi Duel

  Looking for minifigs or parts from specific sets that are already sold
out? Email me & help influence my next buying spree! Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite

Brett