 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13727
    FS: (or trade) Castle Figures, and apparatus (wolfpack, crusader,etc) —Matt Hein
    Hey, Castleheads! After sorting through a pile of extra parts I scored for a reletively nice price from a good source of mine, I have another item lot up for sale! (1) Castle figures and apparatus lot. This lot contains a few castle figures, along (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)