 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13721 (-20)
  Re: Sell: 18" Display Lego Figures!! 6 different types!

(...) Please stop posting this. You are violating the LUGNET Terms of Use. From (URL) not) Post or re-post a message excessively, especially unsolicited advertisements, even if they are directly or indirectly related to LEGO toys." Suzanne Rich (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell: 18" Display Lego Figures!! 6 different types!

This message has been posted repeatedly over the past several days, in violation of the LUGNET terms of service. Please stop. --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Does Anyone Have These 4 Pieces? Will Buy or Trade

I need these slopes (2 pair)to complete a set. Must have the stickers on them. (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Display Lego Figures!! 6 different types!

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different Types. 2 Lego Boys, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Prices Lowered

After analyzing my costs I've decided to permanently lower the prices on my kits. If you liked the kits but not the price you may want to have another look. Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FS: Many Ninja 3017s asking 4 USD polybag version

Can you tell us where you're located, and what shipping costs and/or limitations will be. (Cost to U.S. addresses? Ship elsewhere? etc.) (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Sets and minifigures - Midnight Transport, Imperial Flagship, Rock Island Refuge, and more

It's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my collection. Mostly there are complete sets for sale (unlike my Summer Sales of previous years), with some minifigures and misc. parts at the end. Many are vintage sets in NIB or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Wanted: Miscellaneous Parts WIll buy or trade!

Hello, Lego fans! After reviewing a long list of parts I need for my latest project, I have compiled a short list of parts I need (and believe me, I can't blow all of my funds on the sets these come in). So, If you have any of these parts in mint (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Armor wanted

I am looking for one black ninja armor piece and one Armada chrome armor piece. I am willing to buy or traded depending on the price. Thanx --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  FS: Many Ninja 3017s asking 4 USD polybag version

Happened across a bunch at one of my suppliers and figured give you guys first crack before they get auctioned/bricklinked. Thanks. MaS (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Bulk 3033 tubs for $20, Model Team sets

WOW!! That was fast! All the tubs gone, all the model team choppers gone. The trucks are spoken for as well. I will be emailing people back the quantities they will get soon and it will be this evening before I can email out shipping rates, as I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Bulk 3033 tubs for $20, Model Team sets

Hello, eveyone. I used to be a regular here a couple of years ago. I have a HUGE collection of Lego and I am having to move it into a smaller room and rather than head straight to ebay, I would offer first crack here. I have hundreds of Blue tubs, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Numbered 10020 Super Chief's still available North America

As I noted in .direct, US S@H does still have some #ed ones, or did as of yesterday morning when I called for the Specials. They pulled it from the S@H site because all the other countries were out, and the US is low, and they didn't want to deal (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Set 6095: Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace (week of April 1)

This week's Featured Item at the Yellow Castle Marketplace is <set:6095> 6095 - Knight's Kingdom Royal Joust for $14.00. Price does not include shipping. I will ship internationally. Follow this link to go to the featured item. (URL) Thanks for (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP?

"Benton Jackson" <goatrider@spambegon...rider.com> wrote in message news:Gu1nvA.2DD@lugnet.com... (...) US. Yep. No point having to spend > £70 once shipping is included as I'm saving almost nothing. Shame that these didn't go the same way as the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP?

Dan, They seem to be going for less than US $75 on eBay now, but I ignore the ones in UK because it does me no good to get a bargain and pay a bunch of shipping. I'm sure you're of the same opinion about getting one from the US. -Ben (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  SW Dark Side Developer Kit UK - any less than RRP?

I've been trying to find a cheap (ie. less than RRP!) DSDK in the UK for over a year now, and I've only ever found them in TRU at £74.99. Does anyone know where I could pick one up cheaper, or has one for sale (I'm looking for a complete set, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Numbered 10020 Super Chief's still available North America

The numbered version of set 10020 Super Chief [locomotive] is still available. I placed a Lego Shop At Home order a few days back and received it Wednesday, 03 April. I ordered 2 copies of set 10020 and expected to receive un-numbered ones. I am not (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sell: 18" Lego Display Figures!! 6 Different types!

Kit, Why do you post so much? We all understand that you have these for sale and if anyone is interested, they have your info. Once every two days is too much! If you hold back to post only once a week, it would be more acceptable. Thank you for you (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Try This One "I guarantee it"

(URL) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact