 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13714
Wanted: Miscellaneous Parts WIll buy or trade!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 02:04:23 GMT

Hello, Lego fans!

After reviewing a long list of parts I need for my latest project, I have
compiled a short list of parts I need (and believe me, I can't blow all of
my funds on the sets these come in).

So, If you have any of these parts in mint condition, and would be
interested in trading them (or selling, for that matter), please email me.

The compilation consists as follows:

2 Transparent quarter dome side panels from Breezeway cafe.
1 Brick Window and plate with writing from Harry Potter set No. 4721
1 Knight from Hogwarts Castle No. 4709, complete w shield, helmet, etc.
1 Black Broad Axe from Hagrids Hut
2 Black Capes (new condition) from Lightsaber Duel (or other set)
1 Hair Piece from Ron Weasley (Harry Potter sets)
2 Black Armor parts from UFO sets.
2 Black Helmet pieces from UFO sets (non printed version)
10 Guards with hat from Final Duel Two (Star Wars)
1 Stormtrooper from Final Duel Two
2 Transparent Cockpit parts from Naboo Fighter set.
1 Transparent Orange Wand (star tip from Harry Potter)
1 Transparent light blue wand (star tipped, Harry Potter)
5 Jewel parts (from ninja, harry potter, etc) faceted, one of each color,
green, blue, red, yellow, purple.
1 Transparent light blue spear.
1 Chrome plates Dragon Helmet (from Knight's Knigdom)
5 Samurai Armors from Samurai Swordsman set
5 Black Samurai Helmet pieces
1 Hoth Trooper complete with helmet, backpack, etc from Snowspeeder set.
5 Pistol parts (from wild west)
1 Blue Epaulet (from Royal Guard series)
1 Professor Dumbledore Hair piece (from Harry Potter sets)
i Darth Vader Helmet
2 Black Wizards Hats
2 Green Wizards Hats
2 Blue Wizards Hats
5 Transparent 2x2x2 Dome parts from 6033 Ninja Treasure Transport
5 Grey Katanas
2 Black Katanas
2 Black Ninja Armors
2 GrayNinja Armors
2 Red Ninja Armors
5 Black 2x2 Flags with Dragon Insignia (from Ninja Sets)

I guess this about sums up what I need for my project, and as I said above,
I would like to have these parts in new to mint condition.

If you would be interested in trading these, I have plenty of castle and
space related items up for trade, as well as old Space sets, assorted Lego
boxes from miscellaneous sets, old space parts, baseplates, etc.
Please inquire about this If you're interested.

If you give me a good price per part (don't charge me rediculous prices here.),
I'll happily buy, but I would rather trade for these, so I won't have to
blow all of my funds (I'm saving up for a good digital camera, you know).

I have a good feedback rating on Ebay (35+ Positive Feedback), so rest
assured you're dealing with a credible collector here.

Thank you for looking.
Just my two brickz...

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Lugnet No. 1112