 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13676 (-5)
  FS: Aquashark Spy 6135 sets, found a bunch hiding at a local retailer

Figured they were a little on the old side, so I figured someone out here might be looking for them. (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Plane Parts needed

Hello everyone. I need parts of Bi-Wing Barons to make a small Luftwaffe Base. Right now I'm looking for seven wings and the two whole propellor things, including a blade, the four 1x1 round plates in red, the four 1x1 round plates in white, the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! 6 Different types!!

Sell: 18" Tall Lego Figures!! Rare and Limited. Same as the BIG ONE you see in Toy's R Us or any other kind of Lego store! They are all in "NOT FOR SALE" purpose. But I have some of them from my Japanese Friend! 6 Different Types. 2 Lego Boys, 2 (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Parts and Sets for Sale: 375 yellow castle and more

Due to a lack of funds as a college student, I am going to sell some of my Lego sets and parts lots. These items can be seen here (URL) at my brickshelf gallery. If you are interested in the yellow castle or any other items please email me at (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  40% off all parts at Attack of the Bricks

(URL) extended my Wheel and Tire sale to my entire inventory. Lots of great deals to be had. Thanks for looking! -Jon -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) Attack of the Bricks - (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact