 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13675
13674  |  13676
Subject:
Plane Parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 23:41:20 GMT

Hello everyone.  I need parts of Bi-Wing Barons to make a small Luftwaffe
Base.  Right now I'm looking for seven wings and the two whole propellor
things, including a blade, the four 1x1 round plates in red,  the four 1x1
round plates in white, the brick with studs on all of its sides and on top
of it, and the model team wheel thing that the brick is placed in. I don't
mind if it would be together or it pieces.

  I'm willing to trade three stormtroopers, four biker scout troops, two
imperial officers, one shuttle pilot (has black hands and comlink head like
in Launch Command Sets such as head in 6516.)  I am also willing to trade
most other things, just tell me what they are and I will see if I have any!
I'm hoping for multiple offers!
Thanks in advance!
~Evan