 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13675
  Plane Parts needed

Hello everyone. I need parts of Bi-Wing Barons to make a small Luftwaffe Base. Right now I'm looking for seven wings and the two whole propellor things, including a blade, the four 1x1 round plates in red, the four 1x1 round plates in white, the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Plane Parts needed

(...) *ATTENTION! THIS IS OUT OF DATE AND NULLIFIED! I AM SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!* (22 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)