 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13666 (-10)
  Only one Hospital kit left at Lions Gate Models...

Quick heads-up: due to some heavy sales earlier in the month I only have *one* Hospital kit left. Once this one has sold, there will be no more ever. I am waiting for a few parts to arrive to complete it before I can ship it, but if you want it (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New batch of Crossroads Tavern custom building kit ready!

Hello everyone! I just completed another batch of 5 of my Crossroads Tavern custom Lego building kits. If you like my Blacksmith Shop, then this one will blow you away! I'm starting work on my 2002 kits, so I don't know when I'll have time to make (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Shop reopened with over 100 discontinued sets !!!

Dear friends, dear AFOLs ! We are glad to finally announce that our shop - NeeD Lego is reopened ! There is lots of old discontinued sets of all themes. Many old Classic Space & Tehnic ! Prices, as always , are below Bricklink average ! Well, just (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  PRICE LOWERED - Set 2554 Forula 1 Pit Stop for $10.00 (Shell Promo)

After doing some more research, it would appear that the going rate for this set is $10.00, so I have lowered my price to match. Set can be seen here: (URL) or (URL) sets that I have are NEW in Sealed Box, not MINT. They show shelf wear, creasing (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trading for Imperial Pilots

The Emperor has demanded that I recruit more pilots for the Imperial Navy. I'm looking for the following in any quantity: 1. Imperial Shuttle Pilots 2. TIE Fighter Pilots I'm willing to trade most everything else for these two figs at a 1 to 1 (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Want to Trade for Base Plates

I have several Technic 8445 Indy Storms and 8299 Technic Subs. I am interested in trading for some 32 x 32 green, blue, or road base plates. Will also consider the large gray one. Please email me if you are interested in trading. (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  EJ's Custom Castle is closing soon...

Hi all, I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks but have been really busy. There is good news and bad news about my shop. The bad news is that I have decided to close it within the next couple weeks. The good news is that it is not closing for (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS)

Idea Book 6000 - Near Mint (FS) The cover: (URL) stickers: (URL) shop: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to adapt his environment (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: Inventory Pricing?

there was a guy called Steve Waibel who did a price index magazine called Buy the Brick. I brought a copy (it was about $5) and he had done a _LOT_ of research into it. It indexes most if not all sets (definately from late 70s on) and their cheapest (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

  Dark Forest 6079 sets for sale

In my never ending pursuit of stuff for robotics classes I stumbled over 2 Dark Forest 6079 sets (big set -trees with carriage). My 6 year old's armies are more than large enough, so these sets need a home. In an effort to avoid the eBay zoo and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact