 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13664
13663  |  13665
Subject:
Shop reopened with over 100 discontinued sets !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:16:57 GMT

Dear friends, dear AFOLs !

We are glad to finally announce that our shop - NeeD Lego
is reopened !
There is lots of old discontinued sets of all themes.
Many old Classic Space & Tehnic !
Prices, as always , are below Bricklink average !

Well, just go and check it out :
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Nives_Dejan

Note: We haven't uploaded any new parts, just sets, there is jsut too
much parts and we want to upload 'em all at onec so I guess we'll
do it in 2-3 weeks from now, 'till then enjoy those incredible sets !

Yours

Dejan & Nives
Lugnet #595
Bricklink: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Nives_Dejan