 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13639
    Puzzler: Need help finding RED HOOK from set #217 big people —Donald Alcorn
   Hi All! First: Thank You everyone for helping with the antenna - I found one! I am trying to find a 1x2 plate, modified with RED HOOK. It is the type that fits in (Bricklink description) Slope 45, 2x3x1 1/3 double w/ hook. It can be found in set # (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Puzzler: Need help finding RED HOOK from set #217 big people —Joshua Delahunty
   (...) FWIW (Don probably won't see this, without online access), but the element he's talking about came attached to a boom, 2x3 base, double sloped, with two "arms" that held the hook-tab from either side. 3 other sets had this red boom/red hook (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)