 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13639
Puzzler: Need help finding RED HOOK from set #217 big people
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 04:02:38 GMT

Hi All! First: Thank You everyone for helping with the antenna - I found
one!

I am trying to find a 1x2 plate, modified with RED HOOK.
It is the type that fits in     (Bricklink description)     Slope 45,
2x3x1 1/3 double w/ hook.
It can be found in set # 217 big people - circa. 1977. It has a TAB on
the end NOT a loop found on the more common type hook. It also has two
studs on BOTH sides. The more common version has studs on one side only.

I just need the red hook part of the assembly. I haven't found one on
Bricklink.
If anyone has one they can >part<  with, please e-mail me (I don't have
online access).  An image close-up with the tab end of the hook near the
camera so I can see if it is the correct one would be very helpful.

Thank You everyone for your help!

Best regards,  Don

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.