 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13638
WANTED: SW Imperial Officer Minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 01:54:02 GMT

Hi all. I'm looking to buy either the dark gray-shirted Imperial Officer
minifig from the Final Duel II set or the black-shirted Shuttle Pilot from
the Imerial Shuttle set. I know this might be a futile request but I'm
looking for Storm Troopers too (aren't we all). I'll pay $2.00 each fig plus
shipping to Virginia Beach, VA. I'd like to pay by PayPal or I can send a
check or money order. Please e-mail mikeychalupa1@aol.com if you have any
extras you'd like to sell. Thanks!

-Mikey