 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13626 (-5)
  Help me get rid of these Beasts......

32 Burnt Orange Kaadu (Gungan Beast) price lowered to 50 cents each (by far the lowest price on Bricklink). Please see my store at: (URL) always...Thanks for looking, Justin (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Update (Re: Custom Painted Cats)

(...) First off my apologies for taking so long to reply. Well I was going to put up some pictures of a kitten she painted, so naturally the pictures I had developed were blurry beyond recognition. This presents a problem to the way her and I agreed (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Castle walls, Castle figs and chrome parts for sale - only four days left

Hi, Just added more than 17,000 new parts in my shop - so take a look you might find what you are looking for. My current sale with up to 50% discount will end within the next four days - so if you still want some of the parts to reduced prices (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets

I've just put some MISP 1998 World Cup Soccer/Football sets in my Bricklink store. Enjoy: (URL) A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (URL) reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable man persists in attempting to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MISB sets to sell!

Sure! I'm in Michigan, so shipping is cheap in the U.S. Also, I'm down to the following sets: 6464 1 Super Rescue Complex MISB $50 6575 2 Arctic Polar Base MISB $35 9731 1 Vision Command MISB $30 John (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact