 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13554
  WTT 5571 Black Cat spares!

I know it seems like a crazy request, but I'm looking for some of the rarer parts from the Black Cat - I bought one made up as the alternate model, so it's missing some big parts. I know some people split them up in the days of 1-2 BL (Before (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)