 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13554
13553  |  13555
Subject:
WTT 5571 Black Cat spares!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:53:55 GMT

I know it seems like a crazy request, but I'm looking for some of the rarer
parts from the Black Cat  - I bought one made up as the alternate model, so
it's missing some big parts.  I know some people split them up in the days
of 1-2 BL (Before Lugnet)
Could I just phone Lego and ask them to replace the parts, or is that a bit
cheeky, as it is a used set?

Anyway, in order of need:

red 4x4 window frame and lift door
grey 4x3 window frame
red train door 1 x 4 x 5 Left + glass
silver straight exhaust pipe
silver 6 height aerial
Gray Bar 1 x 8 x 2
red 1x4x3 train window and glass

I have a load of new parts and small sets available to trade eg 7300-7302,
4816-4819, 3413.
I also have even more used stuff - just ask!

Cheers Mark

please reply to coachie@bigfoot.com