 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13546 (-10)
  THIS IS SERIOUS!! "For Sale" Inventory liquidation

I lost my job yesterday, the last remaining income for my family of 4. I've decided to liquidate most of my "for sale" inventory...this includes most of my Bricklink set inventory as well as some stuff I've been holding for auction. Most are at or (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Fabuland spare minifigs and parts

Matt, Auction announcements should be placed in the lugnet.market.auction newsgroup and not here in the .buy-sell-trade newsgroup. I noticed that you got the follow-up set correctly, so this may have just been an honest mistake. But please do try to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  sets for sale

Hello I'd like to sell a few sets. Each set is complete with box and original instructions. I prefer cash in Euro or US $, buyer pay shipping costs. Ebay ID dianas list # 6379 Riding stable from 1986 in good condition,inside box is damaged, minimum (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: MISB train sets (#2150 and 2126)

(...) Thanks for setting the followups to just .auction but we have a convention here that most people honor, which just happens to be codified into the charters of the groups... Auction posts should appear ONLY in .auction. This post does mention a (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Fabuland spare minifigs and parts

Hi I have 17 minifigs on sale on ebay, item number: 1708931451 the server that hosts my picture seems to be down so you can ask me to send you the picture. the auction's ending in less than 2 days. I also have other spare parts like cars, phones, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  MISB train sets (#2150 and 2126)

Hi I have a mint in sealed box #2150 red old style train station on ebay right now at (URL) ending in less than 2 days, I believe. I also have a #2126 train that is not on ebay or anything, but that is also MISB and that I would like to sell. you (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Zach's Winter Sale 2002 - lots of complete sets (many new) for sale

Greetings, It's time for another round of moving some surplus items among my collection. Mostly there are complete sets for sale (unlike my Summer Sales of previous years), with a few misc. parts at the end. Many are vintage sets in NIB or near-new (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Trains for sale - 7740, 7720,7820, & 4558.

I'd like to sell a few train sets. I prefer to be paid via Paypal, but will also accept money orders. Each set is listed below along with condition and price (or make me an offer). All sets are clean, free of dust and smoke free! Buyer pay shipping (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Space - Futuron figs for sale

Hi, I've got 50 Futuron figs in very good condition, there is 13 blue and 37 yellow figs. If you are in need for these guys can you buy them all for $60 including airmail shipping all over the world. I'll throw in an extra 10 red Futuron guys (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: FA: Belville 5808 for sale, sealed box with very little wear.

(...) Your post is a auction post, it belongs in lugnet.market.auction NOT the lugnet.market.buy.sell.trade newsgroup. It is also against the terms and conditions of posting for lugnet.market.buy.sell.trade (b.s.t here after) to post auction (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact