 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13539
13538  |  13540
Subject:
Trains for sale - 7740, 7720,7820, & 4558.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:08:03 GMT

I'd like to sell a few train sets.  I prefer to be paid via Paypal, but
will also accept money orders. Each set is listed below along with
condition and price (or make me an offer). All sets are clean, free of
dust and smoke free! Buyer pay shipping  cost.  Check out my ebay
feedback rating: ebay ID bdarrow@accs.net or read my Lugnet info @ #636.

7740 Very Good complete condition but does show some play wear, some of
the decals have gone missing, original instruction booklet has a few
tears but is complete. Comes with one oval of 12v track. No box.  $300.00

7720 Very Good complete condition with all decals in place, original
instruction booklet and box in wonderful condition, Comes with one oval
of 4.5v track.  $125.00

7820 Very good complete condtion, but missing the decals, original
instruction booklet in good condtion but has been hole punched to fit in
a binder. No Box.  $110.00

4558 Very Good complete condition with all the decals in place, original
instruction booklet in good condition with some minor tears at the
binding, one oval of 9v track. No box. $140.00

Thanks,
Brian Darrow
1645 N. Lebanon St.
Lebanon,  IN  46052