 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13534
  More Sante Fe Super Chief sets parted out on Bricklink

Well, the first batch sold out of most of the main parts rather quickly. I've received 12 more sets and have posted the parts to my Bricklink store: (URL) that are not listed: The sticker sheet, but it will be listed as soon as the part I added for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)