 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13534
13533  |  13535
Subject:
More Sante Fe Super Chief sets parted out on Bricklink
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 01:17:59 GMT

Well, the first batch sold out of most of the main parts rather quickly.
I've received 12 more sets and have posted the parts to my Bricklink store:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Parts that are not listed:

The sticker sheet, but it will be listed as soon as the part I added for it
is approved and is put in the database.

The numbered tiles.  I haven't decided what I am going to do with these yet,
but I will entertain offers.  I don't have any exciting numbers, mostly in
the 4000's and 5000's.

The instructions, because I can't figure out how to list them.

The Gray 2x2 tiles, Red medium arches, and red tiles were kept for an
upcoming project and will not be listed.

Troy