 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13527
    Immediate need for "slope brick 45 2 x N double" —Stephen Fisher
   Hi, I apologize if this is the wrong place to solicit brick purchases. I'm in need of the double slope roof bricks that will finish my MOC. Specifically, I need light grey brick. I already searched BrickLink for the last few weeks, and now I'm (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Immediate need for "slope brick 45 2 x N double" —Tom Tavrides
   Stephen, i just looke this part up on Peeron.com to see if it was in any of the sets that I have open for parts. (URL) does not show up as being available in light grey. If anyone knows of a set that it may be in that has not been entered into (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Immediate need for "slope brick 45 2 x 2 double" —Stephen Fisher
   Thanks for the clarification. I already have _one_ of the 45 2x2 double bricks in light grey. I need 6 more. I've seen that they come in the Gungan Sub. Again - any reasonable offer for 6 of these will be listened to. Thanks! Stephen (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)