 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13527
13526  |  13528
Subject:
Immediate need for "slope brick 45 2 x N double"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:20:37 GMT

Hi,

I apologize if this is the wrong place to solicit brick purchases.

I'm in need of the double slope roof bricks that will finish my MOC.
Specifically, I need light grey brick.
I already searched BrickLink for the last few weeks, and now I'm directly
soliciting anybody who has a few laying around the house.

For pictures of the brick that I need (in light grey), checkout:
http://bricklink.com/P/9/3044.gif

I need about a dozen of these.

I'll also accept 2 x 2 (6 of these), but would prefer 2 x 1.

ALL reasonable prices/offers will be listened to...

Thanks!
Stephen