 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13515
    6085 and 6086 for sale (Black Monarch's Castle and Black Knight's Castle) —Joel Morris
   I have both of these sets 100% complete with instructions 6085 Black Monarch's Castle mint with BOX! (Box is good but not perfect) 6086 Black Knight's Castle mint Both of these are in great condition and have been owned and handled by an adult. I am (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)