 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13515
13514  |  13516
Subject:
6085 and 6086 for sale (Black Monarch's Castle and Black Knight's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:59:49 GMT

I have both of these sets 100% complete with instructions
6085 Black Monarch's Castle mint with BOX! (Box is good but not perfect)
6086 Black Knight's Castle mint

Both of these are in great condition and have been owned and handled by an
adult.

I am asking:
6085 $120
6086 $110

I will be selling several more complete castle sets because I am thinning my
collection.
Please email me if you are interested.  I will be listing them on ebay
shortly if no one contacts me about them.