 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13495
  Castle minifigs for sale (or trade)

Hi everyone, I found a few surplus minifigs I would like to sell in groups; let me know at Christer_Stoltz@hotmail.com if you want any of them. I would also be interested in trading these figs for Stormtrooper minifigs. Kind regards from Christer (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)