 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13456
13455  |  13457
Subject:
Technic parts available/wanted for trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 01:25:51 GMT

Hi all:

I have exhausted some of my available parts in pulling together these
sets--855, 956, 8680, 8843, 8846, 8848, 8849, 8850, 8851, 8854, 8859, and 8862
and would like to trade for parts to complete them.  Most parts are technic but
many are standard.

First I will tell you what I have available; and, if it interests you, you can
look further at the parts wanted list.

Parts available:

1 black 24x43 tire
3 light gray wheel for 24x35 tire
1 red pneumatic cylinder, 48 mm
1 red pneumatic pump with spring
1 yellow pneumatic cylinder, 31 mm
technic bits and pieces avaiable in sets issued prior to the Bionicle
various sizes of technic wheels and tires

Sets available:

7190 Millenium Falcon, MIB, but box is in taped-up shape, complete
with instructions
7186 Watto's Junk Yard, MISB
7150 Tie Fighter and Y-Wing, MISB
3416 Women's Soccer Team, MISB--3 sets available

7191 X-wing Fighter and 8480 Space Shuttle--I cannot be sure that these two
sets are complete as I have not put them together.  I might be willing to part
these two sets out if the right offer comes along; however, I would have first
pick on the parts as some of what I need is in them.

5590 Whirl 'N Wheel Super Truck, complete with instructions but no box and a
few of the parts show some play wear.

Many used but complete, older sets.  Contact me for a list if interested.

Here is the list of parts that I need:

Tiles:

6 black 1x1
1 white 1x4 "Ralley"
2 yellow 2x2 round

Plates:

1 red 4x12
7 yellow 4x12
1 yellow 2x12
3 red 2x12
4 red 4x10
7 yellow 4x4
4 yellow 2x4
2 white 6x14
4 yellow 2x4 hinge plate

Technic:  (showing part number if available)

16 red 1x8 beam--3702
2 red 1x12 beam--3895
16 red 1x16 beam--3703
6 light gray 1x8 beam--3702
2 light gray 1x16 beam--3703
6 white 1x16 beam--3703
3 blue 1x12 beam--3895
1 light gray 1x12 beam--3895
16 red 2x4 plate--3709b
4 light gray universal--3736
2 red minifig skis--2713
2 yellow minifig skis--2713
2 yellow minifig ski poles--2714
1 light gray differential--73071
4 light gray valve--4694
2 yellow small backhoe bucket
1 large yellow bucket--2951
2 yellow wheels for 24x43 tires

Other:

1 blue 4x4 radar dish
3 trans-yellow 2x2 round bricks
8 white insets for 1x4x3 slanted windows for 8680
1 sticker set for 8680
2 technic minifigs for 8680

Pneumatic:  (all yellow)

3 cylinder, 64 mm (1 for 8843 and 2 for 8680)
4 cylinder, 48 mm--2792 (1 for 8854 and 3 for 8862)
2 pump--4701a (1 for 8843 and 1 for 8680)
1 pump--2797 (for 8862)
3 cylinder, 48 mm--4701 b (3 for 8851)

I am not hopeful of getting the following; but, if you happen to have any of
these, I would be grateful for you supplying them in a trade:  (These are the
very old type hinge plates with the broad male part and the female part with
two edge hinge fingers and solid studs on top.)

16 red 1x4 hinge plate sets (I have gotten four of these so far but need 16
more sets.)
6 yellow 1x4 hinge plate sets
2 black 1x4 hinge plate sets

I look forward to hearing from anyone with interest in a trade.

Thank you,

Bill