 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13455
For sale: 3 New UCS Tie Fighters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:41:54 GMT

Hi all, last year I grabbed 3 UCS tie figheters on clearance and I haven't had
time to do much with them. If anybody wants these for parts, I can sell all 3
for $200 total including shipping within the U.S. None of the sets are in the
boxes, but are still sealed in their plastic baggies. All three sets of
directions are also included. One of the sets is missing a few pieces, but I
believe Lego consumer services can replace them free of charge. I haven't had
time to call for the missing pieces...

If anybody wants these, let me know.

John